- MEDIA ˇ
- GAME ˇ
- DEVELOPMENT ˇ
The ‘Spaatz addon #2′ update is now live on the servers and introduces new and Improved Hit Detection & Action Game Toggles.
We are looking for a programmer to join the Heroes & Generals team (http://www.heroesandgenerals.com).
Your focus will be developing and maintaining existing frameworks used on the server back end. The frameworks run the game logic and handle most of the resource management; parallelization and data serialization, synchronization and caching. The frameworks are written in C#/.NET
We are offering a full-time position in our office in central Copenhagen, where you will be part of a team of highly experienced developers.
- Develop and maintain the server software
- Monitor and improve server performance and scalability
- Work with the other programmers to improve the frameworks
- Master’s degree in software engineering or similar background
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Must have relevant work permit
- Strong skills in C# is a must.
- Experience with multithreaded/distributed programming
- Experience with client/server programming.
- Experience with SQL and DB performance tuning