- MEDIA ˇ
- GAME ˇ
- DEVELOPMENT ˇ
We have just uploaded the first hotfix of the Oster build. This new hotfix addresses both a handful of bugs that we’ve found over the last couple of days as well as a few tweaks.
- Machine guns (M1918, MG34, M1919 & MG42): Range increased, and “far Damage” lowered
– this has the effect that the weapons will damage enemies further away.
- Sub-machine guns (MP40 & Thompson): Near damage buffed, range increased
– this makes the SMGs a bit more effective
- Semi-Auto rifles (M1 and G43): Range increased
– this makes the weapons a bit more effective at range
- Head damage multiplier upped from 3 to 4
Other Tweaks & Fixes
One of the key features in the upcoming Manstein build is the complete opposite of the Matrix: you cannot see it for yourself — you have to be told what it is ;-) I am talking about a very useful, yet invisible, improvement in the way the action game client interacts with the server hosting the battle: the partial game state update.