- MEDIA ˇ
- GAME ˇ
- DEVELOPMENT ˇ
This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend in the United States with Memorial Day itself on Monday.
This is a day honoring those who lost their lives in military service, similar to Remembrance Day in the British Commonwealth, Volkstrauertag in Germany, the ANZAC Day in Australia and New Zealand and many other days of remembrance all over the world.
We want to take this opportunity to remember the ones who have sacrificed their lives to secure the future of their nation, not ONLY in the United States but all over the world.
Enter the following Voucher code and get 4 free ribbon boosters:
Please receive this voucher-code that gives you 4 Ribbon Boosters, which you may redeem at any time BEFORE Tuesday the 26th of May 2015 at 04:00 US EDT / 10.00 CEST, but you may of course still use the Ribbon Boosters after that date.
Ribbon Boosters will accelerate the progress on all your soldiers during combat, giving 50% boost in ribbon experience for 4 hours per booster. The 4 boosters are for the following ribbons:
Points are earned by capturing enemy control points and killing enemies trying to defend their control points. This ribbon unlocks Binoculars and Pistols.
Points are earned by transporting friendly soldiers using military and civilian vehicles..
Redemption and activation instructions
- Go to http://game.heroesandgenerals.com/ or launch the Steam client.
- Log in
- Click the Menu button in the top right corner
- Click on the “Redeem Voucher” button
- Paste or type in the voucher code “MEMORIALDAY2015” and click “OK”
- Click one of the “flash-icons” on the ribbon overview
- Click on “Activate booster” in the top right corner, when you’re ready to activate the booster – please note that a booster only last for 4 hours after activation, so use them wisely!
As some of you already noticed, we got some new servers up in Australia and Japan, with two more in Texas and Brazil on the way.
We do our best to keep an eye on where servers are needed and put servers there. If you feel that we missed a spot, please let us know in the forum.