- MEDIA ˇ
- GAME ˇ
- DEVELOPMENT ˇ
As you might have heard rumours of, a new antitank weapon is making its way from the factories to the fields of battle!
The German panzerschreck!
The Panzerschreck is closer in functionality to the American Bazooka and with new addition we have changed how anti-tank weapons are unlocked.
With spring upon us, everybody is readying themselves for new offensives and new equipment is rolling out of the assembly lines.
The German engineers have been hard at work and produced a strange new vehicle. US spotters have noticed it zipping across the landscape, too fast to be a tank but bulkier than your average Kübelwagen. It looks nasty.
BUT the ingenuity of America’s automotive industry has not melted with the last snow of winter. The Allies also have a new dog in their hunting pack, as this German patrol is just discovering.
We are looking for a programmer to join the Heroes & Generals team (http://www.heroesandgenerals.com).
Your focus will be developing and maintaining existing frameworks used on the server back end. The frameworks run the game logic and handle most of the resource management; parallelization and data serialization, synchronization and caching. The frameworks are written in C#/.NET
We are offering a full-time position in our office in central Copenhagen, where you will be part of a team of highly experienced developers.
- Develop and maintain the server software
- Monitor and improve server performance and scalability
- Work with the other programmers to improve the frameworks
- Master’s degree in software engineering or similar background
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Must have relevant work permit
- Strong skills in C# is a must.
- Experience with multithreaded/distributed programming
- Experience with client/server programming.
- Experience with SQL and DB performance tuning
With a new week upon us, we thought that those of you might not have seen it on our Facebook page should also have a chance to see this gem of a trailer from K120, one of our veteran players who has a bit of a track record for creating awesome trailers from the game.
This time around, K120 donned his directorial helmet and took to the battlefields in order to capture the German forces in action, and the result is this trailer, simply titled “Wehrmacht” which is well worth a watch.