We are looking for a programmer to join the Heroes & Generals team (http://www.heroesandgenerals.com).
Your focus will be developing and maintaining existing frameworks used on the server back end. The frameworks run the game logic and handle most of the resource management; parallelization and data serialization, synchronization and caching. The frameworks are written in C#/.NET
We are offering a full-time position in our office in central Copenhagen, where you will be part of a team of highly experienced developers.
- Develop and maintain the server software
- Monitor and improve server performance and scalability
- Work with the other programmers to improve the frameworks
- Master’s degree in software engineering or similar background
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Must have relevant work permit
- Strong skills in C# is a must.
- Experience with multithreaded/distributed programming
- Experience with client/server programming.
- Experience with SQL and DB performance tuning
Reto-Moto was founded in 1997 and quickly transformed into IO Interactive, which went on to release Hitman and Freedom Fighters. In 2004 IO Interactive was sold to Eidos, however the founding members of Reto-Moto left Eidos and reformed their old company in 2007, bringing in some of the core developers from IO Interactive to work on Heroes & Generals, which has been in development since then. In 2012 Square Enix joined the project as the publisher, bringing with them expertise in marketing and other supporting areas. The game is currently in open beta.
Working at Reto-Moto
You’ll be part of a highly motivated team of about 35 people where individuals recognize responsibility for their own tasks as well as those shared in common. We work in an informal environment with plenty of room for ideas. Our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark are located in the center of the city. Our game Heroes & Generals takes place in World War II and is an FPS game complemented by a strategic part.
If interested, please send your application and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 24th of March 2014. If you have any further questions regarding the position, feel free to contact us on the same email address.