The third and final release of the Newgarden update is now live on the servers! With Newgarden introducing so many big changes to the fold (new character progression, badges and ribbons and game UI, to name a few), we’ve been rolling out the features, changes and tweaks over a number of updates to make sure everything settles in nicely, and today marks the final part of that process. This final release has really been focused on fixing and fine-tuning what’s there already, rather than adding big, sexy features, but there are still plenty of new and improved things to get you up to speed with.
There are of course many more changes, so continue reading for more details…
Here is a list of some additional features in the final Newgarden build.
- Fixed collision and textures on all maps! We’ve also added some new vehicle spawns, and props.
- High Ping missions now display warning window where you can choose to enter the mission or leave it.
- Added 4 additional bike spawns on the Mountain Town Assault map in the O2 Fuel Depot area. Who doesn’t want more bikes?
- New geometry for foxholes on Airfield map. Floor is higher and sandbags are higher.
- The in-game screenshot function (F9) works again!
- Soldier overview window now has more information about the soldier you’re looking at (Rank, Type icon and name)
For a more detailed changelog take a look here: Changelog on the wiki.