The new build named Leeb (after the German Field Marshall Wilhelm Ritter von Leeb) is live on the servers! And here is a short update explaining the new features we have added for you to enjoy!
We are also still looking for a Front-End Programmer to join our team, so if you are in the Copenhagen area (or willing to relocate) take a look here.
There are of course more happening in the build, so continue reading for more details…
Here is a list of some additional features in the Leeb build.
- Improved textures and setup on motorcycles
- Improved textures and setup on Panzer III
- Improved texture on Flakvierling
- Improved character positioning in vehicles
- Mountain Map train wagons replaced
- New network sync system
- Squad Leader only available from Rank 3 up
- Added range to HUD capture points
- Improved grenade physics
- AT movement can now accept an accesspoint or a battlefield as a target
- AT can be moved to another accesspoint on the same battlefield
- ATs take 1 sec to travel between 2 accesspoints on the same battlefield
- Movement speed of supplies is dependent on their parent type
- Capital markers are now behind cities and accesspoints
- New Auto Generated Mission Assault Team Setup
- Loading Screen for Campaign map added
The Mobile Command app moves along on its own release cycle (when at all possible) so the current version is compatible with the Leeb build when it goes live. The newest version contains the option to move Assault Teams to specific access points on a map, as well as bug fixes and performance improvements on both iOS and Android
For a more detailed changelog take a look here: Changelog on the wiki.