We are looking for a programmer to join the Heroes & Generals team (http://www.heroesandgenerals.com).
You will primarily be working on the client for the game, but should expect work in other areas as well. Most of the programming will be done in ActionScript3 (Flash), but we do not require prior knowledge of the language. However, we do expect candidates to learn the language quickly.
We need you to work full time at our office in central Copenhagen.
- Work with the rest of the team to implement the client for the game. You will participate in designing and implementing frameworks, network protocols, GUI and game logic.
- Implement and maintain frameworks and application-level parts of the clients.
- Work with the design team on improvements and new features
- Work with QA and production management to ensure that the game lives up to the players’ expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar background
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Passion for games, including strategy games
- Must have relevant work permit
- Experience with AS3 and Flex 4 is a plus
- Experience with profiling and optimization is a plus
Reto-Moto was founded in 1997 and quickly transformed into IO Interactive, which went on to release Hitman and Freedom Fighters. In 2004 IO Interactive was sold to Eidos, however the founding members of Reto-Moto left Eidos and reformed their old company in 2007, bringing in some of the core developers from IO Interactive to work on Heroes & Generals: http://www.heroesandgenerals.com.
Working at Reto-Moto
You’ll be part of a highly motivated team of about 35 people where individuals recognize responsibility for their own tasks as well as those shared in common. We work in an informal environment with plenty of room for ideas. Our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark are located in the center of the city. Our game Heroes & Generals takes place in World War II and is an FPS game complemented by a strategic part.
If interested, please send your application and résumé to email@example.com by the 16th of September 2013. If you have any further questions regarding the position, feel free to write to us using the mentioned email-address.