The new build named Keating (after the American Major General Frank A. Keating) is live on the servers!
There are of course more happening in the build, so continue reading for more details…
Here is a list of some additional features in the Keating build.
- Minor VFX tweaks.
- Minor HUD changes – Action game progress indicators
- Minor HUD changes – Team color is now Yellow not Green
- Minor HUD changes – Improved damage indicator
- Minor HUD changes – Squad Leader icon changed to triangle
- Metrics added to gather more data on player behavior and improve statistics
- Animations detached from skeleton, to improve resource loading and performance
- Use native desktop resolution when starting the action game for the first time
- Chat: Links disabled pr. default, go to options to enable.
- Strategy: Mission Details only show assault teams in the mission, both numbers and on minimap if possible.
The Mobile Command app moves along on its own release cycle (when at all possible) so the current version is compatible with the Keating build when it goes live. A much requested new feature is the ability to search for battlefields, as well as bug fixes and performance improvements on both iOS and Android
For a more detailed changelog take a look here: Changelog on the wiki.