We are looking for an experienced programmer with a broad web expertise who wants to be part of the team making the game Heroes & Generals (http://www.heroesandgenerals.com).
The job is a full time position at our office in central Copenhagen.
You will be the principal for all websites around the game, including forum, news, users’ account administration as well as internal sites. You will be working with designers and artists to implement and update high quality web sites. The job will include both front end code, back end code and server configuration.
We expect you to be able to work independently, with little supervision.
- Configure web servers, including proxies
- Implement user-facing and internal websites, compatible across all major browsers
- Customize 3rdparty software packages (eg. phpBB, Mantis)
- Strong skills with PHP, ASP.NET (C#)
- Experience with Apache, Nginx and IIS configuration
- Experience with version control software (Perforce is a plus)
- Experience with PostgreSQL a plus.
- We expect candidates to have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have work permit in EU
Reto-Moto was founded in 1997 and quickly transformed into IO Interactive, which went on to release Hitman and Freedom Fighters. In 2004 IO Interactive was sold to Eidos, however the founding members of Reto-Moto left Eidos and reformed their old company in 2007, bringing in some of the core developers from IO Interactive to work on Heroes & Generals: http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/
Working at Reto-Moto
You’ll be part of a highly motivated team of about 35 people where individuals recognize responsibility for their own tasks as well as those shared in common. We work in an informal environment with plenty of room for ideas. Our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark are located in the center of the city. Our game Heroes & Generals www.heroesandgenerals.com takes place in second World War II and is an FPS game complemented by a strategic part.
If interested, please send your application and résumé to email@example.com by the 18th of April 2013. If you have any further questions regarding the position, feel free to write to us using the mentioned email-address.