We are currently looking for supporters who are able to work part-time to full-time depending on the workload. The job will be located in Copenhagen (speaking Danish is not a requirement).
Reto-Moto was founded in 1997 and quickly transformed into IO Interactive, which went on to release Hitman and Freedom Fighters. In 2004 IO Interactive was sold to Eidos, however the founding members of Reto-Moto left Eidos and reformed their old company in 2007, bringing in some of the core developers from IO Interactive to work on Heroes & Generals: http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/
Working at Reto-Moto
You’ll be part of a highly motivated team of about 30 people where individuals recognize responsibility for their own tasks as well as those shared in common. We work in an informal environment with plenty of room for ideas. Our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark are located in the center of the city. Our game Heroes & Generals takes place in second World War II and is an FPS game complemented by a strategic part.
The job as supporter
It will be your task to help our users in need, with anything from technical support, billing concerns, inventory management and bug reporting.
All support is handled by tickets and live support in writing.
Ad Hoc tasks may occur.
- Experience with written customer service.
- You must have above average English language skills both written and spoken.
- A plus, but not a requirement, is other language skills (German, Polish, Russian, French).
- You have insight in the gaming industry and are probably a “gamer” yourself.
- Basic insight in computer hardware, software and network.
- The capability of reading between the lines and understanding our customers concerns, even when their ability to formulate themselves are low.
- The ability to keep a cool head in pressured times.
- Have a high level of patience towards the customers.
- Flexible in terms of taking extra work hours when it is needed.
- Value a social work place, where humor is on the agenda.
If interested, please mark you application “supporter” and send your application and résumé to email@example.com by the 21th of January 2013.
Interviews will be held as applications are received.
If you have any further questions regarding the position, feel free to write to us using the mentioned email-address.