We are looking for an experienced 3D artist who wants to be part of the team making the game Heroes & Generals (http://www.heroesandgenerals.com).
We need you to work full time at our office in central Copenhagen. You will be working together with the art director and game director, designing and building the environment art, weapons and items for the game.
We are using Autodesk Softimage as our main tool, so it is an advantage if you have experience with modelling- and shader techniques in Softimage.
- Work with the graphics team building 3D assets for the game.
- Creation of shaders and textures for the assets you create.
- Experience with realtime 3D modelling (Softimage experience preferred but not key).
- Experience with realtime shader design.
- Experience using high-resolution modelling tools like ZBrush is a plus.
- Experience using Photoshop.
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
- A passion for games, including strategy games.
- Must have work permit in EU.
Reto-Moto was founded in 1997 and quickly transformed into IO Interactive, which went on to release Hitman and Freedom Fighters. In 2004 IO Interactive was sold to Eidos, however the founding members of Reto-Moto left Eidos and reformed their old company in 2007, bringing in some of the core developers from IO Interactive to work on Heroes & Generals: http://www.heroesandgenerals.com/
Working at Reto-Moto
You’ll be part of a highly motivated team of about 25 people where individuals recognize responsibility for their own tasks as well as those shared in common. We work in an informal environment with plenty of room for ideas. Our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark are located in the center of the city. Our game Heroes & Generals www.heroesandgenerals.com takes place in second World War II and is an FPS game complemented by a strategic part.
If interested, please send your application and résumé to [email protected] by the 24th of October 2012. If you have any further questions regarding the position, feel free to write to us using the mentioned email-address.